Extreme Smokey Eyes

Hello Queens,

How have you been? Happy New Month! We are in the 1st quarter of the year already.....Awesome

I know many of you are wondering what I have been up to. Well, I have been trying to get my YouTube Channel up and running and I'm glad it's set to go, I have a few videos so will get them up as soon as I can for your view, knowledge and your entertainment. I do hope you enjoy the post.

I know my editing is not perfect yet but trust me, I'm getting there.

I need you to kindly view the post, subscribe to my channel and definitely drop your comments.

This is the avenue where you see me do the tricks and techniques I do that makes people call me 'Swan Beauty Queen', so as much as you can let me know the things you want to learn from me or the one look you want me to create, I will be so glad you hear from you.





Thank you

XoXo

Swan Beauty queen




 Products Used: 

Eyes - Tara Eye Primer

           Sam Fine Fashion Fair  Tunisian Nights Quad Eyeshadow Palette - Black

           Bh Cosmetics Take me to Brazil Eyeshadow palette - Black

           Sam Fine Fashion Fair  Tunisian Nights Quad Eyeshadow Palette - Purple

           Tara Trio Eyeshadow Lewii - Pink

           Tara Trio Eyeshadow Lewii - Creme

            Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner Pencil -Extreme Black

            Femme Couture - Pot Gel Eyeliner

            Lashes

Lips - Zaron Lip liner in Fuzzy Fucia

           Luxury Lip Gloss - Pink

Face - No 7 Beautifully Matte Face Primer

           Mary Kay Time wise Liquid Foundation - 03

           Zaron Contour kit

           Maybelline All in One Stay Matte Powder -Toffee