Olufunmi's white wedding pictures

Hello there! Sure your day is going on smoothly.
Okay! This is to bring to you some of Olufunmi's white wedding pictures, unfortunately, I don't have them all ready yet, but I promise to get them up as soon as I lay hands on them. You have seen the traditional wedding makeup pictures; how lovely she looks in purple *smile*

Well the ones I have ready, I couldn't wait to put them up on the blog myself, she looks absolutely adorable in her white dress with a simple and stylish makeup and a hair do that goes solely with her facial structure.( Many brides should take that into consideration as well)

Oh! her chief brides maid looks awesome as well. She is a dark complexioned beautiful lady whose facial features were accentuated with the right makeup products and techniques while not straying from the color theme of the wedding.


Awwwww, see her stealing glances at herself through the mirror.

* Hair and makeup styled by Swan Beauty*
* All thanks and appreciation to Picture Magic Photography*


344924_ Cheap Wedding Dress  Starts  From US$ 48.99 ,Shop Now