Even Relatives are given the Midas Touch........


This is bride Bukola, she is a relative of mine,  and she is a very busy lady, she is simple, and conservative, you can see that in her choice of color for her engagement attire - Blue which symbolizes confidence, stability, softness, calmness and seriousness.
 Even though I am her relative and also her Chief brides-maid, she said to me 'Oh darling, I want to give you a free hand to do your job, but you know the kind of person I am, I don't want it loud at all and I don't want the 'double color thingy'. I didn't feel too good about that at first because I wanted her makeup to be quite colorful, bringing out her blue attire, but a simple makeup was what she wanted, So, simple I did and I was glad she loved it after all. For her wedding, she had a lovely peach eyeshadow. Even though  her color for the day was orange, which is associated with joy and sunshine, we gave her peach because it is an off-tone of orange and it worked just perfect for out lovely bride.....